When it comes to laying a loved one to rest, there are a variety of services available to suit your individual needs and preferences. Here are some options to consider:
- Immediate burial: This option involves burying or entombing your loved one without a public service or gathering. It's a simple and straightforward approach that may be preferred by those who want to keep things low-key.
- Visitation: Also known as a viewing, wake, or calling hours, this service allows family and friends to gather in a room with the departed loved one in an open or closed casket. It's an opportunity to say goodbye and offer support and sympathy to the bereaved.
- Funeral or memorial services: These ceremonies can take place at a funeral home, church, or even your own home. They serve to celebrate, honor, and remember the life of the deceased. Whether you opt for a traditional or unique service, both the visitation and funeral can be personalized to reflect the individuality of your loved one.
- Graveside, chapel, or committal services: These services are held at the cemetery and allow family and friends to be present as their loved one is transferred to their final resting place through ground burial.
No matter which service you choose, it's important to remember that it's a time to honor and celebrate the life of your loved one. Take the time to consider your options and choose the service that feels right for you and your family.
The biggest misconception about cremation is that there can't be a funeral service or visitation. This is absolutely not the case, and we encourage you to consider holding a memorial service to celebrate the life of the deceased as well. There are many options open to you when it comes to honoring your loved one's life. After the cremation and memorial services, there are a variety of choices for your loved one's final disposition:
- Interment means that you'll bury or entomb your loved one's cremated remains. This can be in a family plot, a memorial site, a cremation niche or urn garden, or in a variety of other indoor and outdoor locations. Ask our staff for a detailed list of interment possibilities.
- Graveside services are similar to those celebrated alongside a traditional ground burial, in which loved ones are present at the burial of the cremated remains and honor the deceased through memorial prayers or other meaningful tributes.
- Scattering allows you to spread your loved one's cremated remains in a memorial garden, a cemetery, over water, or across any other meaningful site. You also can choose to scatter some of the cremated remains and retain the rest in an urn for interment or another form of disposition.
- Placing cremated remains in multiple urns allows family members who are separated by distance to each feel the comfort of having their loved one's final resting place in a nearby location.
During this difficult time, we understand that financial burdens can add to the stress of losing a loved one. That's why we offer multiple online payment options to make things easier for you and your family. Our staff is always available to answer any questions you may have and provide you with more information.
One of our payment options is eChecks, also known as ACH payments. This method allows you to transfer funds directly from your bank account to pay for services. It's fast, secure, and saves you money on credit card fees.
We also accept payments online via all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Our online payment platform is easy to use and provides a secure way to pay by credit card.
If you're looking for a way to raise funds for funeral services or a memorial fund, we offer crowdfunding on our website. With all the features of other major crowdfunding sites and fewer fees, crowdfunding on our website is a great option for your family. Our staff can help you start a crowdfunding campaign today.
We understand that sometimes you may need financial assistance to cover funeral expenses. That's why we work with multiple lenders across the U.S. to get you the most competitive lending rates. Viewing the offers available to you doesn't affect your credit, so you can see all the options you have for loan amounts and repayment terms.
If your loved one had a life insurance policy, we can help you use it to cover funeral expenses. We can get a portion of your claim funded immediately instead of waiting 30-90 days for the insurance companies to pay out. We'll also handle all the paperwork, so you don't have to worry about it.
At this difficult time, we want to make things as easy as possible for you and your family. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or need more information about our payment options.